Immunochro-matographic assay for rapid, qualitative detection of influenza A/B antigen and novel coronaviruses (2019-nCoV) antigen extracted from the saliva specimen. The test is to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of influenza A/B and coronavirus infection disease (COVID-19). The test provides preliminary test results.
Kit Ujian Kendiri COVID19 & Influenza A/B
Specimen Collection & Extraction :
1. Spit the expectorated saliva into the collection funnel gently as much as possible close to 1mL.
2. Unscrew the collection funnel gently to allow the saliva flow into the collection tube completely.
3. Screw the nozzle onto the collection tube.
4. Turn upside down the collection tube slightly for 5 seconds, so that the diluent can mix with the saliva sample evenly.
5. Leave the collection tube stand at room temperature for 5 minutes.
6. Remove the nozzle cap.
== Interpretation of the Result ==
Invalid: When there is no red line in the quality control area (C), the test is invalid. It is recommended to retest with a new test card, paying particular attention to whether the sample volume is sufficient.
Positive: A red line appears in the detection area (T) and the quality control area (C) of the lane COVID-19,Flu A and Flu B respectively.
Negative: A red line only appears in the quality control area (C).