• Protect and promote natural healing of your baby’s delicate skin, against nappy rash
• Treatment of sore/cracked nipples, dry, chapped and cracked skin
• Suitable for minor skin injuries as it’s free from fragrance, preservatives and colorants!
• Bepanthen® Ointment, is a suitable solution for diaper rash as an ointment base formulation offers better protection
against nappy (diaper) wetness.
• Bepanthen® Ointment contains the active ingredient dexpanthenol which is converted in skin cells to pantothenic
• Pantothenic acid or vitamin B5 is known for its skin healing and repairing properties, and as such plays a part in both
the formation and the regeneration of the skin.
Hence, Bepanthen® Ointment has a dual action benefit:
• Protection - Bepanthen Ointment forms a long-lasting breathable barrier protecting against the irritants that cause
• Gentle healing - Dexpanthenol penetrates deeply into the skin and accelerates the natural healing process from
How should Bepanthen® Ointment be used:
• Infant care: At each nappy (diaper) changes, spread over your baby's bottom and groin, after cleaning these areas
thoroughly with water.
• Nursing mothers: Apply to the nipples after each breastfeeding. It is recommended to clean the breast before each
• Damaged skin: Apply one or more times daily, as need.
• Bepanthen® Ointment may be used during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
What does Bepanthen® Ointment contain:
• Each gram contains 50mg of dexpanthenol.
• NO ADDED COLOURANT, FRAGRANCE & PRESERVATIVE.